The title of this post was taken from the song Love Is Not Enough by NIN.
List ten things you would tell your sixteen year old self.
1) It's okay to be yourself. Don't ever apologize for not fitting the mold.
Be your own kind of beautiful.
2) Don't be so naive.
3) Your life will be full of ups and downs. Create reasons to live and hang on to them.
4) The small moments in life really are the ones that matter so don't let them pass you by.
5) You're not fat...that comes later in your life so stop complaining.
6) Your parents love you very much and they know more than you think.
Be quiet and listen for a change.
7) Keep playing the piano. Don't let that go.
8) Don't regret your mistakes simply learn from them. They helped to make me the woman I am and I'm okay with that.
9) You're smarter than you think you are. Give yourself some credit.
10) Suffering from depression doesn't mean you are crazy.